In person & online via Zoom
Deep understanding of human physiology and better health as the ultimate goal can transform Yoga into a powerful clinical intervention treatment.
Antonina works with people individually or in small groups on a specific health issue or towards overall health improvement. All tools are deeply personalized for the age, ability, health condition, Ayurvedic constitution, and client’s specific needs.
You will be guided to make intelligent small continuous steps in the right direction. Please have the right expectation – long lasting changes and transformation on the physiological and mental levels take time and effort.
Great emphasis is placed on working with the mind. Antonina’s mission is to provide safe, non-drug support for physical, emotional and behavioral health.
What is Yoga Therapy and what should I expect from working with a Yoga Therapist?
“Yoga therapy is the professional application of the principles and practices of yoga to promote health and well-being within a therapeutic relationship that includes personalized assessment, goal setting, lifestyle management, and yoga practices for individuals or small groups.” International Association of Yoga Therapists (IAYT)
To benefit from yoga therapy we need two things:
1) A yoga therapist to provide the knowledge to know what, when and how to incorporate specific practices; and
2) The discipline/inspiration for practice of the client.
We start exactly where you are at.
1) First session consists of information taking, observation, and assessment on behalf of the yoga therapist,
2) A precise individualized protocol is designed for specific needs and abilities of the client (movement, postures, meditations, breathing techniques, nutrition, and other lifestyle practices;
3) The therapist ensures that the client understands, learns, and integrates the prescribed practices and modifies them based on the client’s progress.
The recommendations are always realistic in terms of time management and they are gradually integrated for optimal results.
How many sessions will be required?
It depends on your starting point and goal. We recommend a minimum of 6 sessions for you to learn, assimilate, and integrate your personalized yoga protocol into your day-to-day life.
One hour private Yoga Therapy session with Antonina costs 60 euros. However, it is possible to pre-pay 5 and 10-session at a more economic price. If you purchase a 5-session pass, your first session/assessment is free.
5 sessions – 275 euros (55 euros/session)
10 sessions – 500 euros (50 euros/session)
How to book a session or a program?
To book a session, please book below or via Whatsapp or email.
T: +34 664535425
You can book your session/s here: